Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE INVENTION OF LYING

At first glance, this movie seemed like a good one. Starring Jennifer Garner, and cameos by Jonah Hill, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jason Bateman, and Edward Norton, made me optimistic. The main character (Ricky Gervais) is the first person to "say something that wasn't" in a world where no one has ever told a lie. This eventually leads to chaos. Throughout the movie, they try to create a love story between the lead actor and Jennifer Garner. This just makes me cringe every time I think they are about to kiss because the main character is so unattractive and has horrible teeth (something which I can't help but notice right away in people). In my personal opinion, I would pass this one by. Or if you are looking for a subpar 100 minutes of entertainment, then go ahead and rent it.

GRADE: D

No comments:

Post a Comment